Friday, June 15, 2012

The King on a Cross is published!

Hello again. I have some great news today: "The King on a Cross" is officially published!!!
 I am so excited. The book's description page is on authorhouse.com (or you can do it the easy way and click on this link: authorhouse). The book is in color and is 36 pages long. It can be used as simply a reading book for young children . . . OR you can use it in a classroom setting. There are discussion questions at the end of each chapter. This book is great for Sunday Schools, Christian Schools, Bible studies, you name it!

Many of you are probably wondering if I am working on my next book now. Well, the answer is: I am. I won't give too much away, but I will tell you that it is about everyone's favorite extinct reptiles, the famous (and infamous) dinosaurs! I will let you know when that book is coming out and how it is coming along. For now though, my family and I are working on a Christmas play, once again featuring Kim and Zoey. By the way, did you know that the book "The King on a Cross" is inspired by a play I wrote? Yep, we produced it for the first time in 2010. It was a terrific outcome.

So back to the next book. The dinosaur book probably won't come out until sometime after we produce the Christmas play, be sure to check back here often for the latest news! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment