Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Hello everyone! I am so-o-o-o-o sorry for not being able to update this past two Thurday. I've been experiencing technical difficulties with my computer so that's why I couldn't post these past two weeks. The computer has been fixed for the most part, but we're still having some problems with it, so I might not be able to post every Thursday like I had been doing until we fix the problems (which hopefully can be fixed soon). So I figured today instead of giving an article that I normally write each week, I'll keep it short and just give you updates:

  • The Easter production I wrote, "The King on a Cross" is coming along greatly! We have all the actors we need, almost all the props and even a make-up person. The production is going to take place at our church, Leptondale Bible Church on March 29th, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. and on March 30th, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. If you'd like to come to either help out with behind the scenes stuff (we could still use that) or would just like to come and see the production but would like some need-to-know information, please send me an email at animaladventures@aol.com.
  • Since the computer was malfuncted, I couldn't work on my latest stop-motion series, "Planet of the Dinosaurs" for a while. Well, now that the computer is mostly working (but it still has a few "issues") I am continuing my work on the series! I am at the moment working on the fifth episode: "The Life of a Tyrant Lizard King". This episode is about 37% finished, while the series as a whole is about 29% finished. The series will hopefully be finished in May. In the meantime, enjoy a stop-motion short I made. Just before my computer started having issues, I was able to complete a stop-motion short: this one is a rematch to an episode of my earlier series called, "Animal Face-Off". Please enjoy:
 
That is about all the time I have for today! I will attempt to update this blog as often as I can (even though it will be a little difficult since my computer has "issues). Hopefully soon I'll be able to update every week like I used to. See you soon and thanks for being so patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment